This brilliantly location has the highest elevation on the island offering to their privileged guests a stunning panoramic view of sunsets, the Aegean Sea and the town of Parikia. Villa Ernesto is built in a plot of 5.000 sq.m with the local Cycladic architecture combined with modern design. The combination of the white-colour walls and the stone gives an elegant and relaxing atmosphere for unforgettable holidays. The villa is decorated with elegant furniture and consists of 2 levels.
The ground floor with a spacious living room, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with a stone made arcade. The large living room has unique sea view and access to a large terrace, dominated from the private pool, with BBQ, facing the sunset and the port of Paros. In the same level there is a well decorated bedroom and a lavish bathroom. The first floor consists of two bedrooms, one bathroom and a large veranda with great sea view. Enjoy quiet and relaxing holidays away from it all but only 3 km from all services, restaurants, bars and beaches.
- Living room and dining area with fireplace and TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One bedroom
- One bathroom with shower
- Storage with laundry facilities
- Large terrace with sea view and the private pool
- Two bedrooms
- One bathroom with bath tub
- Veranda with sea view
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, bathroom with shower, access to the terrace, Ground floor
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, shared bathroom with shower, TV, First floor
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed (about 1 m higher than the floor), shared bathroom with shower, access to large veranda, First floor
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.