Westerly House has a fabulous position on the shores of Bantry Bay in beautiful West Cork. The American beach-style timber home makes a fantastic location for a relaxing family get together with gorgeous gardens to explore and panoramic views to enjoy.
The house can accommodate up to twelve guests across six bedrooms over two levels. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation comprising of an open-plan kitchen and dining area, living room and TV room. Also on this level is the master double bedroom which comes complete with en-suite bathroom. Upstairs, are a further three double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom facilities, further double and twin rooms as well as a separate family bathroom.
The outside space has the real wow factor, there are one and a half acres of beautiful gardens to explore complete with pathways and benches. The private floating pontoon on the bay is accessed from the pine fringed shore via a gangway, making this the perfect spot to enjoy a quiet drink on a warm evening. For those that want to enjoy al fresco dining, the garden comes complete with charcoal barbecue, after cooking up a storm, the large outdoor jacuzzi is the perfect place to relax especially after a long day of discovering wonderful West Cork or Kerry and all they have to offer.
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machie, fridge, dishwasher, island breakfast bar with dining facilities for 12 and access to terrace
- Living room with ipod dock
- Lounge area with LCD TV and Xbox
- Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Cloakroom with WC and washbasin
First Floor (West Wing)
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC
First Floor (East Wing)
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed and feature bathtub, washbasin and en-suite WC
- Patio area
- Outdoor heated jacuzzi
- Floating pontoon
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Westerly House borders Bantry Bay at Ballylickey, just five minutes away from Bantry itself where a range of supermarkets, restaurants and pubs can be found. Glengarriff is only a ten-minute car journey away, from here, visitors can travel to Garnish Ireland where the magnificent, quirky and exotic gardens can be enjoyed. Kerry Airport is approximately one hour from the house.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.