Villa Sanja is located only 3.5 km from Zadar old town in a quiet residential area. Beautiful, newly built villa and its private swimming pool provide its guests, full comfort, peace and privacy.
On the ground floor there is a spacious and elegant living/dining room, fully equipped kitchen, 3 comfortable bedrooms and 3 modern bathrooms. Villa Sanja can accomodate up to six persons. Nice fenced garden and private swimming pool are simply the perfect place for your relaxing moments offering charming covered terrace and open fire place.
The City center is easily reachable and offers exceptional history and rich cultural heritage. Walking through the narrow streets of old town you will encounter a Roman Forum, churches from roman and mediaeval periods as well as little restaurants offering Mediterranean delicacies.
You can choose betweeen sandy and pebbled beaches which are located in a radius of 15 km.
Also, Zadar is surrounded by 5 national Parks: Kornati islands, Plitvice lakes, Krka, Paklenica and North Velebit which clasiffy Zadar as one of the most attractive tourist destination in Croatia.
* Open kitchen (electric kettle, toaster, cooker (4 ring stoves, electric), coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer)
* Living/diningroom (double sofa bed (180 x 200 cm), TV (flatscreen), dining table (6 persons), stereo unit, air conditioning)
* Bedroom (double bed (180 x 200 cm), air conditioning)
* Bedroom (single bed, air conditioning)
* Bedroom with bathroom (double bed (160 x 200 cm), shower, washbasin, toilet, bidet, balcony, air conditioning)
* Bathroom (bath tub, washbasin, toilet, washing machine, hairdryer)
* Bathroom (shower, washbasin, toilet)
* 1x sun shower
* 1x terrace
* 1x roofed
* 1x 17 m2)
* 1x garden
* 1x fenced
* 1x illuminated
* 1x 350 m2)
* 1x garden furniture
* 1x sun loungers
* 1x BBQ
* 1x parking
* 1x swimming pool
* 1x 7 x 3 m.)
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.