Situated near Livorno in the residential area of Quercianella village lies the beautiful Villa Livia. This grand mansion is situated in a large garden plot and sits magnificently overlooking the coast of Tuscany.
Villa Livia mixes both tradition and contemporary features to create a homely and comfortable holiday villa. The property can sleep up to fifteen guests in seven gorgeous bedrooms and has been renovated with modern appliances and decor throughout. There is a real guest-friendly feeling throughout, with many open-spaces and areas to enjoy. Relax in the open-plan living areas on the comfy sofas or enjoy the games room, complete with large pool table and bar area.
Head outside to appreciate your garden. The amazing private swimming pool is the perfect place to soak up the sunshine, whether you are splashing around in the pool or relaxing on one of the sun loungers. The beautifully manicured gardens are great for children to run around in and for everyone to enjoy outdoor living. It is also from here where you can gaze upon Villa Livia and appreciate how majestic the building is.
Villa Livia is a great choice for a trip to Tuscany, due to the convenience of nearby shops and amenities of Quercianella village. Town of Livorno can easily be reached by public bus and Pisa airport is also only 18 miles away!
- Kitchen 1 with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, mini oven, fridge, freezer, coffee machine and dining facilities
- Kitchen 2 with dishwasher, microwave, free standing cooker, fridge, freezer, coffee machine
- Open plan dining area with table and 14 chairs
- Utility room with washing machine, fridge and freezer
- 2 shower rooms
- Bedroom (with no windows) with a double bed
- Games room with pool table
- Main lounge with patio doors leading to terrace, LCD flat screen TV, DVD player and portable fan
- Lounge 2 with patio doors, LCD flat screen TV and portable fan
- W/C with toilet and washbasin
- Bathroom with shower
- Room with a sofa bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- 5 bedrooms, each with double beds
- 4 bathrooms
- Private swimming pool (1.4x2.2m depth and 6x12m dimensions)
- Built in barbecue and sink area
- Private driveway (for 9 cars)
- Ping pong table
- Sun loungers
- Dining facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Ceiling fans
Quercianella, located south of Livorno in the region of Tuscany overlooks the beautiful Mediterranean ocean. This charming coastal resort is surrounded by pine trees and countryside and thus a much quieter option for those looking for tranquillity, but still only a short distance from Livorno.
There is a beautiful beach adjacent to the marina in Quercianella only 10 minutes walk away offering a perfect place on hot summer's day.
Pisa Airport is only 18 miles away.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.