Set in two hectares of private gardens, on a large private estate, this wonderful four bedroom villa, with its own private pool, is only a ten minutes drive to Marrakech's vibrant and beautiful medina.
As soon as you enter the beautiful hallway you will notice how your holiday home is filled with original works of art, interesting bronze sculptures and designer furniture. The villa is a contemporary architectural gem and it offers everything you will need including a full-time housekeeper. Additional services such as a private chef, massage therapist and hairdresser can easily be arranged at an additional cost.
The spacious living-dining room offers every comfort and large doors opening out to the beautiful private pool and gardens beyond. There is an additional living room with an open fire place and a perfectly well equipped kitchen for preparing some local specialities or homely comforts. There is plenty of space for all with four beautifully styled bedrooms,each with its own ensuite facilities with lovely modern shower or bathrooms.
Outside the inviting swimming pool is surrounded by stylish sun-loungers and shade or you may prefer to relax in the large covered terrace area with lovely cushioned and contemporary outdoor furniture. Those with more energy can play a game or two of tennis or simply wander around the beautifully manicured gardens, looking out for the estate's family of peacocks or picking fruit from the trees.
It is hard to believe you are just a ten minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech's medina when you are relaxing by your private pool with incredible views of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. The villa is located on a twelve hectare estate with olive groves, fruit gardens, wandering peacocks and even a family of donkeys. The three bedroom Pool Villa Orangerie is also set on the estate yet both homes and pools offer privacy from each other. The secluded location, just south of the Jardins de l'Agdal, offers you an oasis of serenity with the beautiful and enchanting Marrakech on your doorstep.
Private transfers are included for guests and furthermore a private driver or car hire can be arranged. Even though the estate is in the city of Marrakech, you will need a car or driver for the short distance to the medina or nearby malls, shops and restaurants. If you can tear yourself away from the relaxing gardens and pool then Morocco is yours to discover with day trips to the stunning Atlas Mountains, its Berber communities and stunning landscapes or you can even visit the laid back and beautiful coastal town of Essaouira during your stay.
Ground floor villa (850 sqaure metres) set over two hectares of private gardens.
Interior of villa
- 4 beautifully styled bedrooms (one double, one queen, one king and one twin) each with their own private ensuite bathrooms with bath or shower
- Fully equipped large kitchen
- Two living-dining rooms with ample comfortable seating and a large dining table, opening out to swimming pool terrace. Open fire-place
- Original works of art, bronze sculptures and designer furniture
- Study area
- Massage suite (masseur can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Other facilities include wifi, air-conditioning, satellite TVs, hairdryers and safe
- Daily housekeeping available and a chef can be arranged at an additional cost
Exterior of villa
- Private pool with sunloungers and shades
- Beautifully manicured private gardens
- Spacious outdoor terrace with comfortable seating and wood fired barbecue
- Tennis court
- Smoking only permitted outside
- Set in an estate of 12 hectares of private garden - Olive groves and fruit gardens including organic oranges to pick
- Villa Orangerie, a separate ground floor 3 bedroom villa, is also situated on the estate yet each villa and pool offers privacy from each other
- Wandering family of peacocks
- Secured donkey stables
- Fully guarded 24/7 by guard at the gate. Gardeners live on site and tend to gardens throughout the estate throughout the day.
It is hard to believe you are just a ten minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech's medina when you are relaxing by your private pool with incredible views of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. Located on a twelve hectare estate with olive groves, fruit gardens, wandering peacocks and even a family of donkeys, the secluded location, just south of the Jardins de l'Agdal, offers you an oasis of serenity with the beautiful and enchanting Marrakech on your doorstep.
Any visit to Marrakech will be a memorable experience and the medina has rightly earned its title as a Unesco World Heritage site. The unforgettable Djemaa el-Fna is a good place to start with its snake charmers and story-tellers and be sure to visit as the sun sets and the square becomes a vibrant hot-spot for sampling local delicacies at communal tables by chefs setting up their market stalls.
The ancient walled medina, founded in the middle-ages, is a labyrinth of delights such as ancient palaces, shaded courtyards and beautiful mosques. Shopping in the souks and experiencing a traditional hamman are a must or to escape the frentic pace head for the peaceful gardens of Jardin Majorella just outside. The contrasting Ville Nouvelle, built by the French in the mid twentieth century, offers visitors wider boulevards, contemporary art galleries and trendy boutiques.
The snow-capped Atlas Mountains are visible from the city and can be easily visited in a day, either by hiring your own car or arranging a private driver and guided tour. Meet local berbers, trek with a camel or simply visit stunning landscapes such as the Ouzoud Waterfalls. Further exploration to coastal, laid back Essaouira or the stunning mountain city of Ouarzazate are also possible during your stay.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.