apartment, 2 - 7 people, 2.5 room/s, 1 bedroom/s, 1 bathroom/s, approx. 60 m², 2 floor/s, apartment on upper floors.
* Property in a holiday complex
* Holiday standard, modern
* Satellite TV; internet access Wi-Fi for 1 device(s) (included); safe; combined heating/air conditioning (not available in all rooms).
Living room/bed room
* Double sofa bed
* From the living room stairs to the gallery with sleeping facilities, see bedroom n° 2.
* In the living room.
* In the living room
* Kitchen/ cooking equipment - 4 gas rings, microwave oven, combination fridge-freezer, coffee machine.
Sleeping accommodation 1
* Double bed, single bed
* Sleeping accommodation 2 - 2 x single bed at the gallery to the living room
* Additional information
* Direct access to sanitary no 2.
* Shower, WC
* Sanitary 2(access from one bedroom only)
* Shower, WC.
* In the district Pineta.
Estate (shared use with holiday guests)
* Trees, well-kept..
Pool (shared use) - 20.0 x 10.0 m, 15.05.18-15.09.18, children's pool
* Pool area
* Washing machine (coin-operated).
Exterior (private use).
Plot description - 1 x car park
* Balcony, furnishing provided..
* Center Lignano-Pineta in approx
* 500 m Bibione in approx
* 13 km Trieste in approx
* 95 km,
* Next shopping possibility in approx
* 500 m,
* Train station Latisana in approx
* 20 km Airport Trieste/Ronchi dei Legionari in approx
* 65 km Airport Venezia in approx
* 98 km,
* Sea in approx
* 900 m Sandy beach in approx
* 900 m.
Local service charges € 20 per person and week (depending on occupancy) plus Holiday resort tax
* Linen/towels Bed linen available
* Towels must be brought along
* Change of bed linen every 7 days included
* Deposit € 100 or € 300 per group (in cash)
* Toddler bed € 20 per week (on request)
* Pet 1 pet allowed, € 20 per week (small pet only; please advise prior to arrival; additional pets on request only)..
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.