Situated on a beautiful, 2000m² plot in the stunning Istria area, Villa Dorotea offers a luxurious style of living in fabulous surroundings. Located in the peaceful village of Rezanci, about a 15-minute drive from the popular Pula, this villa is the perfect base for exploring this spectacular area of Croatia.
Villa Dorotea is a luxurious, modern property ideal for relaxing in style. From the moment you step inside, there is an ease and comfort to the villa, with an effortless style that resonates throughout the building. The main living area is open-plan, with large glass doors allowing sunlight to flood in and enliven the space. Contemporary furnishings combined with beamed ceilings offer a relaxed, charming atmosphere in this sociable area. The kitchen is fully-equipped for your use, open to the large dining table with space to seat up to 12 guests comfortably. An adjacent and still open plan is the living room with soft, modern furniture, perfect for sitting around together as a family. The outdoor dining terrace with a barbecue can be found through the doors, overlooking the pool and pool terrace, beyond which a luscious forest offers beautiful views. There is one double bedroom on the ground floor with its en-suite shower room. The entire ground floor of Villa Dorotea is wheelchair accessible for ease. Stepping up to the first floor, you will find three further double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom also boasts access to a covered terrace with sun loungers, so you can step straight outside from the moment you wake up! With underfloor heating, air conditioning and wifi available throughout the property, you will have all the modern comforts you might need.
Outside, the pool terrace is perfect for relaxing, with sun loungers charming views. There is even a kitchenette with a small fridge so you can keep refreshments nearby the pool! Beyond the terrace, a private forest area of 5000m², including walking trails and hammocks is available to you, as well as a separate fitness and Spa house, featuring exercise equipment and a sauna. Villa Dorotea offers everything you might need for a luxurious holiday away in Croatia.
- Fully-equipped, modern Chef's kitchen
- Large living room with a large screen TV, sound system and beautiful views
- Open-plan dining area and kitchen with a wooden table to seat 12 guests
- Bedroom 4, has a Euro king bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 1, the villa's master bedroom, has a Euro king bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower. Its pergola covered terrace is furnished with sun loungers.
- Bedroom 2, has a Euro king bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower and a whirlpool bathtub.
- Bedroom 3, has a Euro king bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower.
- Private swimming pool (48m²)
- Terrace overlooking the pool
- Sun loungers and Outdoor furniture
- Heated outdoor shower by the pool
- A kitchenette with a fridge for poolside refreshments
- Private forest area of 5000m², including walking trails, hammocks and benches for relaxing
- Separate fitness and Spa house, featuring exercise equipment and a sauna
- Golf pitching, chipping and putting practice green
- Volleyball and Badminton court
- Bocce (petanque) court
- Covered parking
- Security alarm system
- All beds are divisible into two separate beds
- Satellite TV in every room
- Underfloor heating
- Bikes, E-bikes upon request
The villa is located in the middle of Istria, about a 15-20 minute drive from the charming Pula. The central location of the property makes it an ideal base for exploring the Istrian peninsula. Situated in the peaceful village of Rezanci, 7km frommedievaltown of Svetvincenat, this is a fabulous spot for finding privacy and tranquillity away from the hustle and bustle. The village has a food shop which is open daily for basic shopping needs. The closest beaches are only a short 20-minute drive away!
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.