Located close to the gorgeous village of San Agustin, Villa Cosma is a breathtaking authentic finca split into two houses, and is ideal for large parties of friends or families.
The beautifully bold artwork throughout the stylish villa stands out against the authenticity of the white wash walls, natural stone flooring and wooden beams, creating a bohemian, tranquil vibe for a peaceful holiday.
On arrival at the main villa from the pretty outdoor wooden decking, you'll find the large modern kitchen and dining area with stunning views across the garden out towards the sea. There is a large pantry filled with two large refrigerators, a dishwasher, washing machine and cupboards for storage. The kitchen leads out to the large garden area, featuring three large terraces, including a barbecue area, chill out area with an impressive 14 seat sofa and the large swimming pool.
Villa Cosma really lends itself to al fresco living, especially at night when the outdoor lighting, ideally placed throughout, brings the area to life. The pretty Mediterranean garden features a large teak outdoor dining table, which seats up to 16 guests.
The main villa also features a luxurious master bedroom, with a modern en-suite bathroom and a study that could also become a baby's room. There is a second bedroom with a king size bed and en-suite bathroom.
Across the main wooden terrace sits the guest villa, which is a cosier set up, with indoor living provided for by the homely ‘winter' living room, complete with comfy couches, satellite TV and traditional fireplace. The ‘winter' dining area is a more modest yet stylish set up for indoor dining. There are three bedrooms, two featuring king size beds and the other featuring a queen size bed, and each bedroom is en-suite.
When you're ready to venture out, enjoy the charms of the village or head further out to San Jose, which is 5km away. For beach lovers, Cala Tarisa is a beautiful bay, just a five minute drive.
- Fantastic modern kitchen/dining space, with exposed stone wall and beautiful wood ceiling. Fully equipped with all modern appliances and dining table for 10 people. Access to the outdoor terrace
- Pantry with 2 fridges, washing machine, dishwasher and storage
- Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom and study (could be used as a baby's room)
- Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Cosy living room, equipped with TV and attractive fireplace
- Stylish dining room for 8 people
- 2 double bedrooms, both with king size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
- International satellite TV
- 2 safe boxes
- Central heating for winter months
- High chair
- Baby cot (€10 per day)
- Extra beds (if needed) cost an additional €20 per day
- Extra services such as cleaning, laundry, catering, babysitting, transfers, boat trips are all available on request.
- Swimming pool (14mx6m) and terrace with sun loungers. Beautiful views over the surrounding countryside
- Various terraces, both covered and uncovered, all comfortably furnished for outdoor lounging
- Outdoor dining for 16 people on a large teak table
- Beautiful Mediterranean garden with citrus, almond and fig trees
- Parking for 2 cars
You'll be close to everything Ibiza has to offer, from a range of beautiful beaches to some of the best nightlife the Mediterranean has to offer. Strike out an explore every facet of Ibiza from your villa, whether you're looking to let your hair down on the dancefloor or discover the island's natural beauty further inland.
Thanks to Ibiza's popularity, you'll also never be far away from amenities, whether you're looking for some retail therapy, need to pick up some tanning lotion, fancy a bite to eat or just want to relax with a drink in the beautiful Balearic climate.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.