Located close to the gorgeous village of San Agustin, Villa Cosma is a breathtaking authentic finca split into two houses, and is ideal for large parties of friends or families.
The beautifully bold artwork throughout the stylish villa stands out against the authenticity of the white wash walls, natural stone flooring and wooden beams, creating a bohemian, tranquil vibe for a peaceful holiday.
On arrival at the main villa from the pretty outdoor wooden decking, you'll find the large modern kitchen and dining area with stunning views across the garden out towards the sea. There is a large pantry filled with two large refrigerators, a dishwasher, washing machine and cupboards for storage. The kitchen leads out to the large garden area, featuring three large terraces, including a barbecue area, chill out area with an impressive 14 seat sofa and the large swimming pool.
Villa Cosma really lends itself to al fresco living, especially at night when the outdoor lighting, ideally placed throughout, brings the area to life. The pretty Mediterranean garden features a large teak outdoor dining table, which seats up to 16 guests.
The main villa also features a luxurious master bedroom, with a modern en-suite bathroom and a study that could also become a baby's room. There is a second bedroom with a king size bed and en-suite bathroom.
Across the main wooden terrace sits the guest villa, which is a cosier set up, with indoor living provided for by the homely ‘winter' living room, complete with comfy couches, satellite TV and traditional fireplace. The ‘winter' dining area is a more modest yet stylish set up for indoor dining. There are three bedrooms, two featuring king size beds and the other featuring a queen size bed, and each bedroom is en-suite.
When you're ready to venture out, enjoy the charms of the village or head further out to San Jose, which is 5km away. For beach lovers, Cala Tarisa is a beautiful bay, just a five minute drive.
- Fantastic modern kitchen/dining space, with exposed stone wall and beautiful wood ceiling. Fully equipped with all modern appliances and dining table for 10 people. Access to the outdoor terrace
- Pantry with 2 fridges, washing machine, dishwasher and storage
- Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom and study (could be used as a baby's room)
- Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Cosy living room, equipped with TV and attractive fireplace
- Stylish dining room for 8 people
- 2 double bedrooms, both with king size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
- International satellite TV
- 2 safe boxes
- Central heating for winter months
- High chair
- Baby cot (€10 per day)
- Extra beds (if needed) cost an additional €20 per day
- Extra services such as cleaning, laundry, catering, babysitting, transfers, boat trips are all available on request.
- Swimming pool (14mx6m) and terrace with sun loungers. Beautiful views over the surrounding countryside
- Various terraces, both covered and uncovered, all comfortably furnished for outdoor lounging
- Outdoor dining for 16 people on a large teak table
- Beautiful Mediterranean garden with citrus, almond and fig trees
- Parking for 2 cars
Touristic Registration Number: ETV-1382-E
The nearest village is the picturesque, San Agustin. The village is renowned as being one of the prettiest and best preserved villages on the island, with its fine traditional architecture and beautiful surrounding countryside. The village church is a stunning example of Ibicenco architecture and the church square offers beautiful views of the rolling hills.
A little further away is San Jose, another charming village which has a busy main street with a very good selection of restaurants and bars, and white-painted houses scattered prettily over the surrounding hills.
20km away is Ibiza Town where guests will find buzzing nightlife that is stuff of legend, with world-class restaurants and trendy bars lining the cobbled streets. The Old Town is home to chic boutiques and there are art galleries and museums to visit too. There's pretty much something for everyone.
For a day at the beach, you are spoilt for choice! There's Cala d'Hort with magnificent views of the majestic Es Vedra Island; Cala Llentrisca is a small fishing cove hidden under the cliffs of Es Cubells; Cala Carbo is one of Ibiza's most private little beaches; Vadella is home to water sports and plenty of beach bars; Cala Moli has its own beach club and Cala Tarida is the longest and widest beach on the west coast of Ibiza.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.