Enviably positioned amidst the residential area of San Jaime Mediterraneo, that borders the seaside neighbourhood of Son Bou, this immaculately presented residence offers space, quality and comfort. At the same time, it is just 1.9 km drive from the pretty bay of Son Bou. Enjoying enticing views across gently sloping countryside and over the tops of whitewashed homes towards the shimmering sea, the property's pretty BBQ area and terraces are enviably positioned. Boasting a wide covered terrace that provides the perfect setting for meals al fresco, the focal point of this charming home is an imaginatively designed open plan living room which exudes style and elegance and leads directly out to the pool area.
Step inside to find a large sitting area with comfortable sofas and large windows that access the exterior patio and connects to an independent corner dining area. The compact modern kitchen, has been recently refurbished and is perfectly distributed to offer a fully equipped kitchen for a perfect self-catering experience. Villa Bou Bay has 3 double bedrooms consisting of a master bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom, 2 twin bedrooms ( one with en-suite ) also one family communal bathroom.
Comprehensive amenities which include supermarkets, boutiques, bars, cafes, many first class restaurants and the wonderful sweeping sandy beach of Son Bou are all very close to hand.
Interior / Grounds
- Lounge with comfortable sofas, TV, Books, Internet, Sat or cable TV
- Dining corner area with table and chairs to seat 6
- Fully equipped compact kitchen - Oven, Electric cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Smoke extractor, Toaster, Squeezer, Mixer, Coffee machine, Microwave, Crockery, Cutlery, Kitchenware, Kettle
- 1 x master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 x twin bedrooms - one with en-suite shower room
- 1 x communal bathroom
- Private swimming pool with roman steps
- Brick BBQ area with table and chairs
- Private drive and parking space
- Covered terrace with table and chairs
Son Bou is located on the south coast of Menorca and is in the municipality district of Alaior, being just 8km away. Mahon the capital of Menorca is approximately 20Km away, so a journey from Menorca's airport should take no longer than 30minutes.
Son Bou has three distinct areas Central Son Bou, San Jaime and Torre Soli Nou.
Son Bou is a well-developed area containing many restaurants offering a good range of British, Indian, Chinese and Mediterranean dishes, as well as numerous bars, some which are themed to help entertain young ones.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.