Kastela villages are located in the bay in-between UNESCO listed towns: Trogir and Split. The property is set in a peaceful residential part of Kastel Novi, yet within just few minutes walking distance to the grocery shop and restaurants. Also the seaside and the beach are only 10 min walk from it.
The accommodation spreads over two floors. Upstairs are four bedrooms, while downstairs is one bedroom and large kitchen / living area leading to the patio, swimming pool and fenced garden with a playground, too.
The roofed veranda with wooden BBQ is perfect for al fresco dining, lounging, aperitifs or just lazing around.
Riviera of Kastela have a wealth of options for bars and restaurants as well as a wide range of sporting and leisure activities.
Besides, the property location in the heart of the Dalmatian cost, is great if wishing to experience more of the rich history or natural beauties. There are lot of those destinations close by to conduct day trips.
* Kitchen (electric kettle, toaster, cooker (4 ring stoves, ceramic, gas), coffee machine (filter), oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer)
* Living/diningroom (TV (flatscreen, satellite), dining table, DVD player)
* Bedroom with bathroom (double bed (160 x 200 cm), TV)
* Bathroom (shower, washbasin, toilet)
* Fitness room
* Air conditioning
On the 1st floor:
* Bedroom (single sofa bed, double bed (180 x 200 cm), TV, balcony)
* Bedroom (single sofa bed, double bed (160 x 200 cm), TV, balcony)
* Bedroom (double bed (140 x 200 cm), TV)
* Bedroom with bathroom (double bed (140 x 200 cm), TV)
* Bathroom (bathtub with shower, washbasin, toilet, washing machine)
* Air conditioning
* 1x veranda
* 1x patio
* 1x garden
* 1x fenced)
* 1x garden furniture
* 1x BBQ
* 1x parking
* 1x swimming pool
* 1x 8 x 4 m.)
* Parking places 8
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.