• modern recently built 2 bedroom Town house (small development of 30 houses or appartments)
• Large Living room with separate dining area, open plan, with satellite TV and DVD
• Large balcony with table and chairs, access from Living room with good sea views of the west coast (Coral Bay)
• Fully equipped Kitchen
• 2 bedrooms downstairs, each with 2 single beds. These open up to a sunny patio with BBQ, cafe style table chairs and umbrella. Bordered by municipal garden with exotic plants (I have added palms, olive and lemon trees) and beyond a sea view
• Living room has 2 double sofa beds if required
• Family Bathroom, with shower over bath
• Fully air conditioned
• Large communal pool with plenty of sun beds (the pool is positioned beyond our car park, this cancels out any noise from the swimmers)
Several UK owners are in permanent residence, or on holiday, are very friendly and helpful. .
Tala is a mountain village with superb views of both the mountains and the west Cyprus coastline.
This property is a 2 minutes walk from a lovely old village square, which has a good selection of tavernas and 2 small shops which will provide most of your needs.
there are several large supermarkets in town and Lidl (about 10 minutes)
There are many beaches all within easy reach.
There is a bus, or taxi’s are readily available, but car hire is recommended to see the beautiful Island of Cyprus. There is so much to see here.
Tala is also an ideal base for one of the 3 championship golf courses of Cyprus, Tsada, which is approximately an 8km drive.
Paphos is also a short distance away, this thriving town has everything to offer, shops, restaurants, a harbour with castle, and a vibrant nightlife.
Coral bay is closer with a great choice of restaurants and beaches.
You will also find many historical sites to visit, as just about every major civilization has invaded at one time or another over the past few thousand years.
you can book excursions by sea to Egypt. Israel, Lebanon and Syria.
We spent a lot of time locating the best spot in Cyprus, just off the main drag (but accessible) above the humidity line with great views,
Several books and maps will be found in the lounge.
So if your wish is a lazy holiday around the pool, or playing golf, or sight seeing this is an ideal base for you.
******* 1 January to 31 December A Long Stay Discount is offered if the property is booked for a minimum of 4 weeks you will receive £350.00 off***
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.