This tropical villa, which was recently renovated, is ideally situated in Cap Estate at the Northern point of St. Lucia, on a hill overlooking the Caribbean Sea and Pigeon Island. It is only minutes away from beautiful beaches with good snorkeling possibilities, a health and spa center at Le Sport Hotel as well as an 18-hole golf course. Sand Dollar is sure to make your Caribbean vacation a memorable one.
A charming house on an acre of secluded, landscaped tropical garden, has a large living/dining area with ceiling fans and can welcome up to 6 people, featuring 3 air conditioned bedrooms – one with view of the Caribbean Sea – all in a fresh decor with ceiling fans, mosquito nets and en-suite bathrooms.
A courtyard with lush tropical foliage connects the living quarters with the bedrooms. A spacious, shingle roofed open-air dining patio is ideal for enjoying meals and cocktails at sunset; an attractive, large pool is surrounded by a sun terrace. There is a fully equipped kitchen with all necessities; the housekeeper/cook comes in on 5 days a week; all linen is provided, there is gardener and pool service. Supermarkets and shops are within easy reach at Rodney Bay.
Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite bathroom, Mosquito net.
Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite bathroom, Mosquito net.
Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite bathroom, Mosquito net.
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Cable TV
- CD player, Stereo
- DVD player
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Sand Dollar is situated in the Cap Estate at the northern point of St. Lucia. It is on a hillside and overlooking the Caribbean Sea and Pigeon Island. It is only minutes away from beautiful beaches with good snorkeling possibilities, a health and spa center at Le Sport Hotel, as well as an 18-hole golf course. Sand Dollar is sure to make your Caribbean vacation a memorable one.
- Maid/cook service 5 days weekly.
*Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
- Maximum 6 guests.
- 11% Government Tax.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- This property is a non smoking property. External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes/cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas, unless a cash deposit or credit card pre-authourisation is made and then these lines can be opened. Once this is done, guests are then liable for all international calls made from the telephone line. This also includes international toll free numbers dialled outside of the country as these DO incur charges locally.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- No pets allowed on the property.
- Rates are based on double occuancy.
- Children welcome.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.