Saline Reef is a villa with magnificent views. It is situated high above the Caribbean Sea with panoramic views to Pigeon Island National Park and also across the Martinique Channel.
The villa has recently been extensively upgraded and refurbished; it now boasts three air-conditioned bedrooms each having en suite shower rooms. The Grand Master Bedroom (situated on the Ground Floor) has its own private balcony which has uninterrupted views to Martinique, a private furnished terrace which enjoys direct access to the pool area and views to the sanctuary of Pigeon Island. The Master Bedroom (on the upper level) has two private balconies, so that you can enjoy the sight of the crystal blue of the ocean and the exceptional views to Martinique and Pigeon Island.
There are two beautiful pool areas at the villa, these are linked by a waterfall and enjoy amazing views of the surrounding area. The larger pool is for swimming and the smaller is a shallow pool for relaxing and cooling off.
The villa has an attractive air conditioned sitting room which leads onto the outside dining area which is open sided with a covered roof and ceiling fan, giving further spectacular views to Pigeon Island; it also gives access to the covered, open patios and pool area. The separate inside dining area is linked by an open plan kitchen which is also air conditioned and has all the amenities you would expect.
Bedroom 1: King size bed (2 single beds), En-suite shower room, Air conditioning and Balcony.
Bedroom 2: King size bed (2 single beds), En-suite shower room, Air conditioning and Balcony.
Bedroom 3: King size bed (2 single beds), En-suite shower room and Air conditioning.
- Water Cooler
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning (bedrooms)
- BBQ Grill.
St Lucia is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide. The Atlantic Ocean meets its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea.
Saint Lucia is the ideal destination for adults and children alike. Whether you are searching for romance, adventure, or rejuvenation from the stresses and strains of everyday life, St Lucia promises all those and the holiday of a lifetime, offering something for everyone.
Underneath the glorious Carribean sun, St Lucia has a genuine natural landscape of palm fringed beaches, miles of unspoilt rainforest and the breathtaking Piton mountains.
For children (as well as those young at heart and mind!) there are water parks throughout the island and ATV adventures and rainforest zip lining are family favourites. Many of the island's resorts offer children's activities so parents can enjoy a cocktail or couples massage whilst knowing that the kids are safe and enjoying their ultimate childhood holiday.
St Lucia is also a romantic paradise for couples; bask together under the Carribean Sun, sail into a champagne sunset and relax under the vast starry sky.
For all those who travel to this island, tropical weather, glorious weather and the holiday of a lifetime truly does await.
Saline Reef of Cap Estate is situated high above the Caribbean Sea with panoramic views to Pigeon Island National Park and also across the Martinique Channelin St Lucia.
- 5 minutes dive to the beach.
- 5 minutes to golf.
- 15 minutes to shops.
- 30 minutes to airport.
- 25 minutes drive to Castries, the capital.
- Maid service, 6 days a week
- At an extra cost a cook service is available.
- Maximum 6 guests.
- Due to its Cliffside location - No children under 12 years old.
- Non smoking villa.
- Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where applicable and may change without notice.
- Actual exchange rate may vary.
- No pets allowed on the property.
- Rates are based on double occuancy.
- This property is a non smoking property. External areas ONLY may be utilised for the smoking of cigarettes/cigars. Also if any illegal substances are located or found on the property the result will be immediate eviction and charges may be levied against you.
- Please note check in 2 pm/check out 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability, and after paying an applicable fee of US$100.
- All damages and/or missing items are accountable under the damages contract. All charges are to be settled prior to departure.
- International calls cannot be made from the telephones at the villas, unless a cash deposit or credit card pre-authourisation is made and then these lines can be opened. Once this is done, guests are then liable for all international calls made from the telephone line. This also includes international toll free numbers dialled outside of the country as these DO incur charges locally.
- For Christmas/New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the eventuality of a cancellation.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.