Heiligkreuz lies in a side valley of the Binntal. Its is an hamlet which is situated in a beautiful surroundings. Here you can take numerous nice walks. On the end of Binntal lies im Feld, here is a gemstone mine where you can cut out your own gems. For excursions you can go to Fiesch and Brig. A visit to the famous Aletschgletscher of course may not be missed. Chalet Saflischgarten is very peacefully situated in the hamlet Heiligkreuz. It is a perfect destination for the rest seekers and walking lovers who love special but simple holiday houses. You reach the chalet through a walking path of approx. 150 metres. The interior is simple but of a good standard. In the livingroom you find a 4-pers. bunk bed. You have access to a terrace with a sitting section and a small garden. Straight from the chalet you can start many beautiful walks.
* Living room (single sofa bed, 3-person bunk bed, stove (tiled))
* Kitchen (cooker (4 ring stoves), oven, fridge-freezer)
* Bathroom (shower, washbasin, toilet)
* 1x heating (electric)
* 1x heating (wood)
* 1x parking
* This holiday home is one of the Award winners of 2016
* Expenses related to charging an electric or hybrid car (when possible) are always charged according to use and separately
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.