Located in Kakma, this lovely holiday home features 2 bedrooms for 6 people. Ideal for friends or families, guests can take a refreshing dip in the infinity swimming pool and access free WiFi here.
You can go to the town centre, 6 km away, for shopping and exploring several restaurants that serve delicious local cuisines. If you wish to spend a day sunbathing along the shore, you can go to the beach, 6 km away.
The bedrooms are tastefully furnished with ensuite bathrooms. Guests can lounge in the private garden and cosy around a hot barbecue. The infinity pool overlooks the property and guests can enjoy the sun shower as well. Guests can also access the private terrace here. The kitchen is equipped with a toaster, oven, coffee machine, microwave and refrigerator.
The nearest airport is located 15 km away.
* Open kitchen (boiling water tap, toaster, cooker (gas, electric), coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer)
* Living/diningroom (TV (flatscreen, satellite), dining table (8 persons), air conditioning)
* Bedroom with bathroom (double bed (180 x 200 cm), double sofa bed (140 x 200 cm), seating area, shower, washbasin, toilet, bidet)
* Bedroom with bathroom (double bed (180 x 200 cm), double sofa bed (140 x 200 cm), seating area, shower, washbasin, toilet, washing machine)
* 1x toilet
* 1x toilet)
* 1x sun shower
* 1x terrace
* 1x 72 m2)
* 1x garden
* 1x fenced)
* 1x garden furniture
* 1x BBQ
* 1x parking
* 1x swimming pool
* 1x 8 x 4 m.)
* This holiday home is one of the Award winners of 2017
* Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.