Set on a slope in the scenic Piesendorf, this 2-bedroom apartment is perfect for a family of 5. You can stay here with children and spend a vacation near the Zell am See-Kaprun ski area. There is a relaxing sauna and floor heating for a pleasant stay.
The famous Zell am See-Kaprun ski area is nearby and the ski lift is at 8 km. After skiing you can explore the place by walking or mountain biking. Explore the nearby places like Zell am See, Kaprun, and Salzburg or spend a day at the lake enjoying a swim. You can shop from the supermarket at 400 m and enjoy a good meal from the restaurants at 300 m.
The home is a beautiful penthouse on the first floor with high ceilings, and Austrian style wooden craftwork. It has parking, lift, and ski storage. You can enjoy the mornings from the balconies in the living room or one of the bedrooms. Cooking is easy as the open kitchen is well-equipped. For kids, there are a childrens bed and a high chair.
Public transport is at 300 m.
On the 1st floor:
* Living room (TV, balcony)
* Open kitchen (cooker (ceramic), combination microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer)
* Bedroom (double bed)
* Bedroom (single loft bed, double bed, balcony)
* Bathroom (shower, washbasin, toilet)
* Bathroom (bathtub with shower, 2x washbasin, toilet)
* Sanitary facility (tumble dryer, washing machine (shared with other guests, paid))
* Relaxation area (shared with other guests) (shower, sauna, toilet)
* Ski storage (shared with other guests) (ski boot heaters)
* 1x heating (Floor heating)
* 1x bicycle storage
* 1x parking
* 1x lift
* 1x childrens bed
* 1x high chair
This apartment (TOP 3) is perfectly situated towards the sun, so you can enjoy it starting from your breakfast until the early evening, on the 2 balconies splendid views on the Hohe Tauern Mountains, location south-east, south, and south west.At less than 5 minutes walking distance is a small supermarket ("mini-M"), here you can get fresh bread every morning (Sundays closed) and all other basic necessities. There are also waste containers for glass, paper and metal/ tin in front of the store.The modern kitchen is equipped with an induction cooker, oven / microwave and dishwasher.It is advisable to bring extra Sauna towels (and possibly a bathrobe and bath slippers), as these are not included in the bed linen package as standard.The sauna can be booked privately via the list at the entrance.The apartment has 3 modern LCD TVs, you can also use the new Playstation 4 and the grand quality soundbar (using Bluetooth). Wifi available everywhere with password.There is a washing machine and dryer in the basement, for this you use 1 euro coins.With our apartment you can use 2 high chairs for your little ones, a baby-cot is also available.With the lift you can easily reach the front door to our apartment where you will immediately find a handy bench to store your shoes in/ under.The distance to the ski lift in Zell am See is 8 km, Kaprun 13 km. (or 10 to 15 minutes drive). Another beautiful ski area Saalbach-Hinterglemm lift is approx. 20 minutes away.The Zell am See / Kaprun area has over 61 km of pistes, with the highest point being 3029 m. A mecca for skiers and snowboarders.For those who like cycling, the Tauern Radweg is recommended, if you follow this you will pass all the nice villages in the valley. You can also take the bikes on the train that goes (nearby) through the valley. You can buy the ticket on board of the train. For example, if you travel to the Krimml Waterfalls in this way, you can cycle back from there with the benefit of a slightly descending route.Several hiking trails start from Walchen, always well signposted.There are also several golf courses in the area, including "GC Zell am See" and "Gut Brandlhof" at Saalfelden.At the tourist office in the village Piesendorf you can get beautiful (free) walking and cycling maps, you will also find information about the golf courses and the "Tauern-Spa".We have a folder in the apartment with a copy of all maps.Here are some restaurant tips: in Kaprun you can enjoy delicious food at "Dorfstadl" and "Hilbergers Beisl", in Piesendorf at "Eschbacher", in Zell am See at "Gasthof Gruener Baum" and in Walchen itself we can recommend "Hotel/ restaurant Tannenhof".
* Reservations for groups of persons under 25 years of age are not permitted
* When showing your voucher, you will receive a 10% discount on ski-rental at Skischule Entleitner In Fürth/Piesendorf/Walchen/Niedernsill
* When showing your voucher, you will receive a 5% discount on ski-lessons at Skischule Entleitner In Fürth/Piesendorf/Walchen/Niedernsill
* It is strictly forbidden to organise any student party, bachelor party or drinking party in this house
* Please note that there are COVID-19 measures in place. Different conditions may apply regarding ski passes, opening hours and the use of the ski lifts in the winter sports areas. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions in general is not a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.