##Our prices INCLUDE all government taxes. Other properties may add them later.
Maple Gardens is located in Hastings, on the south coast of Barbados. This self-catering apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with pleasant communal gardens and swimming pool.
A dedicated parking space is provided, right next to the apartment.
You’ll love the ambiance, the outdoor space, the greenery and the neighborhood. Ideal for couples, business travelers and families.
Maple Gardens is located on the south coast of Barbados, about two miles out of Bridgetown towards the airport. It is ideally located for access to clean white beaches, about 10 minutes drive to the St Lawrence Gap area for nightlife, and there are many restaurants – from fast-food to high-end – within walking distance.
It is a minute’s walk to the famous Hastings Rocks, where you will find Blakey’s restaurant, the bandstand – where the Barbados Police Force band gives regular concerts – and the Richie Haynes Boardwalk, and park benches for you to relax and enjoy the sea views.
Buses, mini buses and ZR vans (communal taxis) are available next to Hastings Rocks.
Although it is a self catering apartment, we provide a welcome basket to tide you over until you get to the shops, and on stays of longer than 7 days, we provide a mid-stay clean - all included in the price.
The apartment has just about everything you need for a comfortable and pleasant self-catered stay.
* Kettle, toaster, coffee machine, stove, oven, microwave
* A small step-up ladder for reaching the top shelves
* Kitchen tools
* Saucepans and frying pan etc
* Plates, cutlery, place mats etc for six people
## Bedroom / bathroom
* Air conditioning – but try keeping the windows open – you will get a lovely breeze through the apartment most of the year
* Floor-standing fans
* One bedroom has a queen size bed (US measurement, for the UK it is classed as King-size, 150cm wide) and en-suite bathroom.
* The other bedroom has two single beds, and access to the second bathroom
* Both bathrooms have shaver sockets
* Spare linens are available for all beds
* Towels are provided, both bath and beach
## Living / dining
* High speed broadband with WiFi
* TV with international channels
* Radio and CD player
* Board games
* Dining table with 6 chairs
* There are two keys, one for the front door to the apartment block, and one for the apartment itself. The one apartment key fits all locks and padlocks.
* There is some communal pool furniture available for sunbathing that is kept locked when not in use. You will be given the combination code to unlock them.
* A hotel-type safe is provided for keeping your money, passports, credit cards etc safe from prying eyes.
## Laundry / store
* Washing machine
* Tumble dryer
* Iron and ironing board
* Broom and mop and cleaning materials
* Three sets of golf clubs for your use
The apartment does not have a landline telephone, but you will be provided with a prepaid pay-as-you-go cellphone to use during your stay. There will be a small amount of credit on it, and you will be able to top it up at the Lanterns complex (about 2 minutes walk).
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.