Discover this beautiful holiday villa in a neighborhood of winding rivers, sunflower fields and large forest areas! An idyllic setting where villages and fortified towns date centuries back. The interior is complete and maintained to perfection. Large rooms with beautiful tiles, beam ceiling and much attention to detail with the decoration. Stroll through the garden with a lawn, lavender and rose bushes, and wonderful shade spots. Or relax with a book on the sun terrace by the magnificent private swimming pool. On the terrace is a stone barbecue. Ideal for ending a day with a culinary meal!
For the bakery, grocery stores and restaurants you can go to Montaiqu-de-Quercy (3km). You'll also find a large lake with a beach, a few slides and rental pedalos.
Just to mention a few nearby medieval beauties: Tournon-d'Agenais (9 km), Lauzerte (12km), Beauville (16 km) and Penne-d'Agenais (20 km). One is more beautiful than the other, and each one suitable for a day trip. Also the lively Agen (40 km) is recommended, known for its beautiful Pont Canal and Walibi (as saving grace for the kids if your schedule has been too cultural for them).
* Living room (TV (Dutch television channels, International television channels), stove (wood), DVD player, radio, CD player, stereo unit)
* Dining room
* Kitchen (hob (ceramic), coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge)
* Bedroom (double bed, shower, washbasin, toilet)
* Bedroom (double bed or 2 single beds)
* Bathroom (bathtub with shower, washbasin, toilet)
* Storage (fridge-freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine)
* 1x terrace (roofed)
* 1x terrace (roofed)
* 1x garden (fenced)
* 1x garden furniture
* 1x BBQ
* 1x parking
* 1x swimming pool
* 1x 10 x 5 m.)
• Beds made on arrival
• Energy costs related to electric car or Hybrid car battery recharges (if possible) are calculated separately according to consumption
* Beds made on arrival
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.