This apartment is part of a fattoria, consisting of 9 apartments. As is customary in most fattoria's, this one also has its own olive and wine production facilities. The house is ample and well maintained. There is a well kept garden that surrounds the fattoria with a completely fenced pool. The little ones can splash away in the children's pool. This holiday address is surrounded by olive groves and offers a breathtaking view of the Valdichiana and from some vantage points of lake Trasimeno as well. A culinary evening is guaranteed with the available barbecue . Life is excellent in Tuscany!
Because of the central location between the lake of Trasimeno (8km) and the beautifully located medieval city of Cortona (9km). culture and entertainment are within a stone's throw of one another. Lake Trasimeno offers the opportunity for a swim and for sunbathing on the beach. Cortona is a marvellous city with steep alleyways and narrow streets that lead up to the various squares.
Large cities such as Florence and Perugia can easily be reached by train, because of a small train station at just
3 km away. At a distance of 20km lies the walled city of Montepulciano with its many palaces from the Renaissance period.
* Living room (double sofa bed, TV (International television channels, No Dutch television channels), fireplace, high chair)
* Open kitchen (coffee machine (filter), oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer)
* Bedroom (double bed)
* Bedroom (2x single bed)
* Bathroom (shower, toilet)
* Children's bed
* 1x washing machine (shared with other guests)
* 1x heating (central)
* 1x garden (shared with the the owner and other guests)
* 1x garden furniture
* 1x BBQ (shared with other guests)
* 1x parking
* 1x swimming pool
* Shared with the the owner and other guests
* 1x fenced
* 1x including separate children’s swimming pool depth 50cm)
* 1x 16 x 8 m.
* 1x opened from 1/2 Apr upto and including Sep)
* 1x play equipment
Within 60 km Siena; the famous medieval city where every the year the Palio takes place, the horserace of old times.
At only 40 km Chianciano Terme; Tuscan spa resort for a relaxing day.
Arezzo at only 25 km and here you can not miss a visit ...
Finally Florence, the regional capital, with it's cathedral, the piazza della signoria and the Ponte Vecchio, just some of many things to see.
If you choose to move toward Umbria within 70 km you will find many typical villages to visit like Gubbio, Todi and Assisi rich in churches and breathtaking views. Orvieto is also easily accessible.
* The interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.