Our apartment EL ROMERO, is part of a typical Canarian house located in the historic town of Tacoronte in the north of Tenerife. The property includes a beautiful house and two nice apartments. Surrounded by avocado trees, vineyards and a beautiful garden with a variety of native flora. It also has its own wine cellar.
The location is perfect and close to stunning black sand beaches, the green of the north, the Teide National Park and all hiking trails.
El Romero of 45mē has been completely remodeled and has a warm and cozy atmosphere:
- Living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Modern and equipped kitchen (microwave, kettle, mixer, fridge, iron and ironing board, kettle, nespresso).
- Washer/dryer in garage for your exclusive use.
- Hair dryer (in bathroom).
- Double sofa bed: 1.30 cm wide by 1.90 cm.
- Upstairs sleeping area with double bed of 1.40 wide by 2 meters long.
- 1 bathroom.
- Patio for common use with outdoor furniture.
- Garage with one parking space for the house and possibility of extending to three parking spaces if the three properties are rented.
- Satellite TV, international channels in living room.
- Maintenance service, except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
We have FREE cots and high chairs available for our customers.
The following documents must be presented upon arrival:
- Copy of passports or ID (DNI) of all guests over 14 years of age. This documentation is necessary to complete the check in process.
-Signed contract with the details of your stay (we will send it to you by email).
-Vaccination certificate together with an antigen test. If you do not have the vaccination certificate, we request a PCR.
The HomeForGuest team will offer you 24/7 assistance for any issue you may need during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.