5 STAR CLUB PLAYAS DEL DUQUE APARTMENT IN PUERTO BANUS.
- ON THE BEACH, GATED DEVELOPMENT WITH 24/7 SECURITY.
- FREE WIFI, HIGH SPEED WITH UNLIMITED DEVICES AND DOWNLOAD.
- A CAR IS NOT NEEDED, MANY FACILITIES AVAILABLE ON SITE.
- IF YOU HAVE A CAR TO VISIT THE AREA, FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE INSIDE THE
- SAT TV WITH MOST UK, IRISH, GERMAN, EUROPEAN, AMERICAN, SPORTS, FILMS,
KIDS AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS.
- WALK-IN SHOWER AND A FULL BATH.
- APARTMENT AND BALCONY ARE LARGER THAN THE AVERAGE PROPERTY.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY AND PUSH CHAIR/WHEEL CHAIR FRIENDLY. THE APARTMENT
SLEEPS UP TO 6 PEOPLE.
- 3 SAFETY FENCED SWIMMING POOLS AND LIFE GUARD.
- MARINA PUERTO BANUS IS A 5 MINUTE WALK AWAY.
- COSTA DEL GOLF IS A GOLFERS PARADISE, MANY CLUBS ARE WITHIN A FEW
- SHOPPING 24/7 WITHIN 5 MINUTES WALK.
- THE OCEAN CLUB IS ON OUR BEACH. ENTRY IS FREE.
- MARBELLA CENTER IS A 5 MINUTE TAXI RIDE AWAY.
- BEST CLIMATE IN EUROPE WITH WARM AND SUNNY WINTERS.
- KEY COLLECTION AVAILABLE 24/7
- FULL AND COMPREHENSIVE DIRECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIND US,
INCLUDING TRANSPORT INFORMATION.
- WE OWN FIVE PROPERTIES IN THE SAME VICINITY - IDEAL FOR MULTI-FAMILY
- OVER 50% OF OUR RESERVATIONS ARE REPEAT CLIENTS.
- HUNDREDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS AVAILABLE ON OUR OWN WEBSITE.
- CERTIFICATES OF EXCELLENCE AWARDED TO OUR PROPERTIES BY TRIPADVISOR.
- WE HAVE SUPER HOST STATUS WITH AIRBNB.
Additional cleaning is available upon request.
Baby cot & high chair are available on request.
Whats Included in the cost:
- All taxes and utilities
- Arrival and departure cleaning.
- Parking in secure garage inside the building
- Bed linens, towels and pool towels.
- Air conditioning (cooling/heating).
- Satellite TV, includes UK channels, some Irish, some SKY, USA, international etc..
- Two hair dryers.
- Liquid soap in bathrooms.
- Dishwasher tablets & some cleaning products.
Club Playas del Duque is the most sought after development on the Costa del Sol.
An excellent Beach Front location, gated in park like gardens and suitable for all the family.
More photos and reviews are available on request.
The first prize winning gardens on the Costa del Sol. More than 30 000 sq. meters of tropical gardens with 3 swimming pools, private restaurants, water-lily ponds and fountains with gates opening out directly on to the Blue Flag beach and port.
The most exclusive area on the Costa Del Sol, the Golden Mile, with all amenities, art galleries, restaurants for all budgets, designer boutiques, beauty salons, piano bars, alfresco cafes, discos, casinos, bridge clubs , health and beauty SPA, Gymnasium. Taxi rank, buses, daily tours and all other amenities.
The beach is accessed via the garden gate and 5 Minutes walk along the boardwalk to Puerto Banus Marina. All manner of water sports are available on the blue flag beaches adjacent to the port which hosts splendid facilities for boaters, fishing and sea sports enthusiasts. Fantastic ocean views, including the rock of Gibraltar, are there to be enjoyed together with a backdrop of La Concha mountain range which adds to the coastal charisma of the marina
The adjacent attractive sandy blue flag beaches has a choice of chiringitas for casual dining, etc. large sea-water swimming pool in the world famous Ocean Club and all types of water sports.
INSIDE THE APARTMENT: 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms.
Ideal location. Quiet BEACH FRONT development. All rooms are of generous proportions.
Master bedroom with en-suite marble bathroom.
- Luxuriously furnished and decorated.
- Balcony with dining furniture for 6 people
- Air-conditioned (heating & cooling).
- WiFi available on request.
- Cots and high chairs available on request.
New Modern fitted kitchen. washer,dryer, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, electric oven. Serving hatch to dining area. All cutlery, crockery, utensils etc are provided
Lounge with three seater sofa bed and two seater.Satellite TV, DVD, music system.
Satellite TV with most UK TV stations, Irish TV and many other international channels
WiFi : We have upgraded our internet connection to limitless download up tot 50MB and is available on request
Bed Linens, baby cot, high chair, towels, pool towels, arrival & departure cleaning are all included in the price.
Weekly change of bed linens and towels included in the price.
Extra cleaning can be arranged on request and is charged at cost.
Fully accessible for wheel chairs, prams and push chairs. There is a boardwalk which is accessible from the garden gate and takes you straight to Marina Puerto Banus. Another garden gate also takes you to Marina Puerto Banus.
Malaga and Gibraltar airports are 30 minutes drive. Car hire is not essential. Information on airport collection and car hire is available.
Marbella old town with its unique character of cobbled streets and San Pedro is 5 minutes drive. Frequent public bus and taxi service is available.
Family Entertainment :
We have created am information pack for your arrival which includes many leaflets about the attractions and activities along the Costa del Sol.
Plenty of entertainment is available for all the family. As well as a multi-cinema complex, bowling alley, art galleries, world famous designers’ boutiques, beauty centers and department store. Water and Amusement parks and the best safari/zoo in Spain are within 20 minutes drive away, funfair, cable cars, sea-world,crocodile farm, Leisure activities include biking, horse back riding, and dolphin excursions and lots more..
- Every Saturday morning there is a popular street market at Puerto Banus bullring.
- Day trips to Morocco, Gibraltar, historical Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba and Spanish Andalucia quaint White mountain villages are available.
-The new Picasso museum in Malaga was recently opened by the King & Queen of Spain and is well worth a visit. There are 22 Museums in Malaga.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.