This 2014 furbished, fully air-conditioned villa sits above the stunning coastline North Cyprus coastline and at the base of truly wonderful Kyrenia mountain range which provides cooling forests and crusader castles.
Ideally situated for relaxing, touring, shopping, swimming or golf. 20 minute drive to Kyrenia, steeped in history, you can eat and drink in its famous harbour next to the Ottoman castle, worth a visit, both by day and by night.
A WELCOME PACK WILL BE PROVIDED WITH ESSENTIAL GROCERIES UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
We know youll be happy in this spacious, secluded villa with views of the Mediterranean and close to the Kyrenia mountains yet within walking distance of the village and sea and Close to beaches, championship golf resort, turtle reservation, marina, Kyrenia town, Bellapais Abbey, St Hilarion Castle and great walks. Its an easy drive to airports, Nicosia and the Karpass Peninsula. There is something to suit all tastes and all ages from relaxation to sporting activities to cultural and historical exploration to inexpensive wining and dining, all in the friendliest of settings
All rooms have split air conditioning units, for cooling in the summer and heating in the winter.
Transfers can be arranged by private taxi at a cost of - Larnaca airport £50, Ercan airport £30
(please note all prices are per party each way)
Car Hire can be delivered / picked up from the villa
- The coastline. Within an hours drive are dozens of beaches, ranging from exclusive rocky coves to swathes of sandy expanses. The larger ones offer water sports and bars/restaurants. Youll often find you have the further, smaller ones to yourself.
- The castles. Within a short drive are two of the best preserved Byzantine castles in the world. St Hilarion and Bufavento are wonderful attractions for children of all ages. Exuding history, each demands a visit.
- The towns. Both Kyrenia and Nicosia are well worth visiting. In Nicosia in particular are museums, coffee shops, bazaars, mosques, restaurants - most of it not changed much since the "Peace Operation" of 1974. Kyrenia is packed with shops, bars and restaurants, as well as hosting the famous Kyrenia Castle.
- The turtles. On the sandiest beaches to the East of Kyrenia, turtles lay their eggs in May. These hatch in July, and on some of the beaches you are permitted to sit and watch as the hatchlings are encouraged towards the sea.
- The landscape. Pine-covered mountains run the length of the Northern coast, providing great walks, with stunning coastline views. This area provides a great, cooler alternative, to the beach. Bird-watchers and botanists will also love the variety of fauna and flora, both resident and migratory, ( BBQ areas are provided )
- The history. Quite apart from the castles mentioned earlier, Northern Cyprus also boasts pre-Roman ruins (Soli and Vouni), the huge Roman port of Salamis, the fortified walls of Nicosia and Famagusta, and countless other gems that will delight both the tourist and the historian.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.