4-room house 140 m2.
* Practical furnishings: living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV and international TV channels
* Exit to the swimming pool
* 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 200 cm), bath/WC
* 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 200 cm), shower/WC
* 1 room with 1 french bed (150 cm, length 200 cm), bath/WC
* Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 induction hot plates, microwave) with hatch
* Air-conditioning, forced-air heating (extra)
* Terrace 22 m2, roofed
* Terrace furniture, deck chairs (8), sitting area
* Distant view of the sea
* Facilities: washing machine, safe, baby cot for up to 3 year olds
* Internet (WiFi, free)
* NOTE: 4 extra people can be accommodated on the ground floor with access via a separate entrance from outdoors
* Living room with a double sofa bed
* Kitchenette (electric hotplates and fridge)
* 1 double bedroom
* approximately 15 m2 terrace
* View of the Colina d'en Real hill
* Extra, to be paid locally: 100€/night and 120€/night in July and August and only on request
* House "Anromi"
* Outside the resort, 1.5 km from the centre of Cala Vedella, in an elevated position, 1.5 km from the sea
* Private: property 1'500 m2 (fenced), garden 200 m2 with wildlife garden and trees, swimming pool (6 x 9 m, depth 120 - 240 cm, 01/04-30/10)
* Outdoor shower, terrace (140 m2), garden furniture, barbecue
* In the house: WiFi, burglar alarm system
* Parking (for 3 cars) on the premises
* Shop 1.5 km, grocery, restaurant, bar 400 m, sandy beach 1.5 km
* Tennis 500 m
* Groups of teenagers on request only
* The grounds consist of, rock gardens and tropical gardens
* The terrace is paved
* Boats and cars can be hired at Cala Vedella and water sports can be arranged
* Please note that arrivals after midnight aren't posible, for arrivals after 22:00 keyholder must be informed in advance (extra cost of 30€)
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.