2-room apartment 70 m2 on 2 levels on 1st floor.
* Spacious, antique and tasteful furnishings: entrance hall
* 1 double bedroom with shower/bidet/WC
* Upper floor: large living/dining room with 1 double sofabed and satellite TV
* Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven)
* Gas heating (extra)
* Terrace 30 m2 partly roofed
* Terrace furniture
* Very beautiful panoramic view of the sea, the bay and the town
* Facilities: washing machine, iron, hair dryer
* Internet (WiFi, free)
* Very old, historical castle "Torre delle Rose", from the 12nd century
* In the centre of Gaeta, on a slope, excellent location: right in the centre but still quiet, 300 m from the sea, 1.5 km from the beach, in a pedestrian area
* Private: terraced garden with flowers
* Stepped path (35 steps) to the house
* Public parking 300 m on the road extra
* Restaurant, bar 200 m, sandy beach "Marina di Serapo" 2 km
* Nearby attractions: Palazzo Guarinelli, Castello Aragonese, Sperlonga 18 km, Formia 9 km, Napoli 98 km, Montecassino 57 km
* Please note: car not advisable
* The apartment is located in a zone with limited traffic
* Historic residential home, a listed building
* At the height of the Summer the road is close at night
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.