3-room apartment 75 m2 on 2 levels, on the ground floor.
* Practical and beautiful furnishings: living room with 1 sofabed and satellite TV
* Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven)
* separate WC
* Upper floor: 1 double bedroom
* 1 room with 2 beds
* Terrace 10 m2
* Balcony furniture
* 1 pet/ dog allowed
* Agriturismo Le Mura: Country estate producing pure olive oil and DOCG Chianti wine
* It is possible to take part in the grape harvest at the end of September and the olive harvest in November
* The enclosed grounds of vines and olive groves are 8 ha in size, situated in typical Tuscan countryside
* In the centre of the Florence/Siena/Arezzo triangle, in the best starting location for cultural trips which, on request, can be organized by the owner along with transport and excursions (extra)
* Every service available in Bucine
* Spaccio Prada, 3 km
* 4 mountain bikes available to guests
* Large working farm "Le Mura", renovated, surrounded by trees and fields
* 3 km from the centre of Bucine, 25 km from the centre of Arezzo, 35 km from the centre of Siena, in a quiet position on top of a hill, in the countryside
* For shared use: swimming pool (7 x 14 m, depth 160 - 160 cm, 01/05-30/09) with internal staircase
* Outdoor shower
* In the complex: WiFi, sun terrace, central heating system, washing machine (for shared use, extra), heating to be paid on the spot (01/11-15/04), heating available only from 01/11-15/04
* Linen change (supplement charge extra)
* Room cleaning on request (extra)
* House maid on request (extra)
* Motor access to the house
* Parking at the house
* Grocery 3 km, supermarket 3 km, restaurant 3 km, railway station "Bucine", thermal baths 20 km
* Nearby attractions: Firenze 55 km, Siena 35 km, Arezzo 30 km
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.