This Mediterranean sea-facing holiday home in Torrox is furnished with 2 bedrooms, a private swimming pool, and a private terrace to enjoy panoramic views. With the capacity to host 4 guests, this home is perfect for couples and a small family on vacation.
The nearest sandy sea beach is only 1 km away from the holiday home, where you can enjoy sunbathing and swimming in the sea. A game of tennis can also be enjoyed at the tennis court, 3 km away. If you want to procure general supplies, the supermarkets are only 3 km away, where you will also find a few restaurants to dine-out.
Enjoy swimming in the pool while gazing at the rich blue Alboran Sea, and host a barbecue by the side. The terrace is also equipped with garden furniture to sit back and relax. The property is child-friendly, and the host provides a childrens bed and a high chair for a small fee. The young stayers can also play freely in the private garden at home.
* Entrance (acces via outside stairway)
* Living room (TV (international television channels), terrace (private))
* Kitchen (cooker, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer)
On the 1st floor:
* Bedroom with bathroom (double bed, shower, toilet)
* Walk-through bedroom (2x single bed)
* 1x toilet (reachable from the outside)
* 1x washing machine
* 1x terrace
* 1x roofed)
* 1x garden
* 1x fenced)
* 1x garden furniture
* 1x BBQ
* 1x swimming pool
* 1x 6 x 3 m.
* 1x opened from Jan upto and including Dec)
* 1x childrens bed
* 1x high chair
* Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
Browse our Pinterest boards for a quick visual guide to inspiring holiday rentals from owners abroad.
Using Google? Please give us a +1!
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.