Located at the bottom of our family home , this calm apartment offers a friendly and authentic experience. Enjoy the proximity to the beach (7 min kite spot / wind) and the relaxing ambience old fishing village . This individual dwelling has wifi (fibre 100Mbps), desk, sea views and a large tropical garden with barbecue area. Several activities are nearby such as kitesurfing, windsurfing, wakeboarding , horseback rides, Chamarel , Casela park, dolphin sightseeing...
The flat is ideally located in the picturesque village of La Gaulette. You will especially appreciate the large terrace / BBQ space and the sight of the sea and on the garden. You have the best wifi available in Mauritius (100Mbps fibre) and are are 5-10 minutes from all the facilities that the village offers:
On foot, you are about:
• 5 minutes from the bus stop if the adventure tempts you - change of scenery guaranteed!
• 5 minutes from the Liverpool snack, which offers very good Mauritian lunch and very economical.
• 10 minutes from the supermarket and the trendy Enso bar / restaurant. The food is excellent and local artists often perform there. The flat is close enough to walk but far enough away to not hear the noise!
• Close to the Fishermen's Pier, where you can buy fresh fish to grill on the barbecue, or take a boat to explore the bénitiers island and / or swim with the dolphins.
By car or taxi, you are about:
• Seven minutes from the kite spots and five minutes from the public beach of the morne.
• Ten minutes from the path allowing the climb up Le Morne - to do early in the morning to make the most of the experience!
• Fifteen minutes from Chamarel (rumery, lands of 7 colors, curious corner).
• Fifteen minutes from Tamarin Bay.
• Twenty-five minutes from Casela Park, a wonderful park / zoo or zebra and giraffes.
You have access to the whole apartment as well as a reserved parking space. We are happy to open our home, so welcome to you! If you smoke, please do so on the terrace or in the garden.
Interaction with Guests:
We are very sociable, but not invasive. We live to the upper floor so if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask us for information. If you have a worry, we are reachable on the phone and will do our best to make your stay perfect.
The flat is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood, almost in the center of the village. You will be quiet while being next to everything the village has to offer.
Although the bus stop is very close, we strongly recommend renting a car if you want to go to the public beach of le morne or if you are kiting. Indeed no bus goes to these places, alas!
Other Things to Note:
Tolerance is an essential value of Mauritian culture and well-being. We celebrate our differences and are happy to host you regardless of your culture, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 3PM - 10PM
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.