Philippine villa with private swimming pool great for family reunion on the paradise island of Panglao, Bohol, in the heart of central Visayas, is the 10th largest island in the country. Bohol is the heritage province, the eco-cultural tourism destination of the new millennium.
Aside from its pristine white-sand beaches and the chocolate hills, Bohol`s tourism assets also include centuries-old churches and towers, scuba diving havens, majestic falls and caves and historical landmarks as well as primitive and exotic fauna and flora. Different tourist destination sites have been developed by the Goverment to boost this industry.
Movie link : https://www.vimeo.com/95828130 please copy into url bar. or search panglaovilla on you tube.
You can even get to see the best attractions of Bohol in a day. But to enjoy more the beauty of the island and the hospitality of its people, you need to stay at least a couple of weeks in our vacation house and experience the life in Panglao Villa.
Panglao is a 4th class municipality in the province of Bohol, Philippines. According to the 2000 census, it has a population of 21,337 people in 3,890 households. Panglao is famous for its world class diving locations. The island is virtually attached to Bohol, and connected by two bridges of just 50 meters in length. Bohol has its own small airport in Tagbilaran City, with several daily connections from and to Manila as well as Cebu. To Cebu it is also connected through a several daily ferry and fast craft service, which land and leave at the city pier of Tagbilaran.
You can stay for just one night if you like but there is a minimum charge of four nights, so for example if you stay one night you will still be paying for four nights, I hope you understanding us its really not worth it to us all the arrangements we have to make per booking plus the free pickup and drop off for just one night.
There are now three extra double bedrooms available in a newly built extension all have wifi, aircon. Bathroom hot water kitchen tv and double sofa beds, increasing the accommodation from 6 to 12 people also if really need you add additional double sofa beds in each room and villa hall way increasing the occupancy to 20 , so we can accommodate larger groups, and we specialize in family reunions. Be assured that if you do not need to use the extra rooms they will NOT be rented separately to anyone else during your stay - the apartments are only rented out to the guests renting the villa if they need extra rooms. Panglao Villa will remain entirely your own private retreat.
All within walking distance away including swimming pool and beach also we have now our newly built swimming pool is fully operational from the 1st December.
We provide a free pickup and dropoff from the local airport and port area plus included in that trip is a visit to the shopping mall for your provisions food and things you need. All we need is your full arrival details when you have them.
Please note if your on a 30% discounted rate the pick up and drop off cost one thousand pesos . We hope you understand and happy to pay the van driver on arrival.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK PANGLAOVILLA
1. Fantastic location, Poblacion panglao is the capital of Panglao with a friendly hospitable community hosting events in the village plaza. walking distance away from the church shops and market great location for a wedding.
2. The villa offers good privacy. Perfect for those looking for a quiet place. It is situated in a secluded area of village but has easy access to nearby resorts and other attractions!
3. Self catering full equipment kitchens making it if you want a very affordable holiday.
4. Beach walking distance away . And our own private swimming pool.
5. Being in the village means you can truly experience the filipino culture
6. Security night guard not that its necessary but just to be sure we have one, plus police station walking. distance away in the village.
7. 12 seater dinning Table
8. Volley ball and badminton court full lighted for night t ime playing.
9. Large gazeebo
10. barbecue area with seating and gazeebo and children swings.
11. free airport or port pickup and drop off, included in that trip is a visit to the shopping mall and tour around the village.
12. hight speed wifi, T.V. In all rooms plus large dvd movie library
13. Walking distance from the village pier where you can go on boat trips
14. Newly built extension to the Villa with three more bedrooms for extra guest.
15. 24 hour property manager that's ready to help in anyway. Including hiring motor bikes cars and vans organizing boats trips.
16. Services Van hire 3000 pesos per day 12 seater , motor bike hire 500 pesos per day, laundry service 30 pesos per kilo, maid cook 600 pesos per day. All services must be reserved in advanced.
17. Massage parlor walking distance away that does home visits at discounted rates for panglaovilla (website hidden)
18. Newly built swimming pool is fully operational from the 1st December 2016 plus karaoke sound to light sound system with blue tooth to pay your own music off your phone's
19 . Cctv operating system 24 hours plus intruder alarm and own private safe for you valuables
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.