Located in the heart of downtown on a quiet street, 20 metres from the world famous Opera House which itself is located on Andrasy ut, the boulevard of Budapest. Andrassy ut and the surrounding area is very much the essence of Budapest wide boulevards, imposing classical buildings, grand architecture, theatres, galleries and many cafes and restaurants. The 6th district is also considered the main area for the locals and visitors alike for an evening out, whether your interest lies in the opera and the arts, jazz and blues live music, simple evening in a café or restaurant or seeing the night through in a nightclub. At the end of Andrassy ut is Heroes square, the City Park and the Szechenyi thermal baths, a must for any visitor to Budapest.
A spacious apartment ideal for families or group of friends this apartment is typical to Budapest with its 4 metre high ceilings. The living spaces consist of a fully equipped kitchen and dining room and a large living room. There are 2 bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from a double bed, the small balcony and is en suite to the main bathroom which has a WC, corner bath and separate shower unit. The 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds, looks on to the quiet courtyard and also enjoys its own shower room. The living room is furnished with a double sofa bed enabling the apartment to accommodate up to 6 people.
Landmarks, Sights, Attractions
• Parliament (free entry to EU citizens), 10 minute walk
• Chain Bridge, 5 – 10 minute walk
• Andrassy Boulevard, 20 metres
• Margaret Island, 5 minutes on the number 4 or 6 tram
• Number 2 tram, widely regarded as the most beautiful European tram route, 5 - 10 minute walk
• Royal Palace and Castle District, 3 bus stops (number 16 bus)
• Opera House 10 Metres
• Budapest “Broadway” 2 minute walk
• Terror House Museum, 5 minute walk
• Great central Synagogue, 5 minute walk
• Heroes Square / City Park 10 minute walk
• Szechenyi thermal baths, 15 minute walk
• St. Stephen’s Basilica, 3 minute walk
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.