House attached to other houses, 6 - 7 people, 4 room/s, 3 bedroom/s, 1 bathroom/s, approximately 120 m², 1 floor/s.
Please note: Owner lives in the annexe.
Furnishing: functional, tiled floor.
Equipment: satellite TV; washing machine, iron/ironing board; gas central heating; storage room (external access only).
* Living room: sofa, 2 x armchair, exit to terrace
* Dining area: in the living room
* Kitchen: separate, further dining area for 6 people
* Kitchen/ cooking equipment: 4 gas rings, 1 electric plate, oven, combination fridge-freezer, coffee machine, toaster
* Bedroom 1: queen-size bed (1.60 m wide), single bed (0.80 m wide)
* Bedroom 2: queen-size bed (1.60 m wide), exit to terrace
* Bedroom 3: queen-size bed
* Additional information: no window
* Sanitary 1: shower, WC
**Local service charges**
Gas for heating according to consumption approximately € 5.80/cubic meter. Linen/towels available. Change of bed linen/towels every 7 days included. Deposit € 100 (in cash). Pet 2 animals allowed (please advise prior to arrival). CITRA: 008060-LT-0004
Feature: village house.
Situation: town centre.
Access/parking: public car park approximately 200 m.
Access to the house via footpath approximately 200 m.
Estate: Owner has dog.
Outdoor facilities(private use): terrace (partially roofed), furnishing provided.
* Center Terzorio in approximately 0 m
* Santo Stefano al Mare in approximately 3 km
* San Remo in approximately 10 km
* Next shopping possibility in approximately 200 m
* Next supermarket (Riva Ligure) in approximately 4.5 km
* Airport Nice in approximately 79 km
* Ferry port Savona in approximately 84 km
* Harbour/marina in approximately 4 km (Marina degli Aregai )
* Sea in approximately 3 km
* Sandy beach in approximately 3 km (Santo Stefano al Mare)
* Sandy beach in approximately 4.5 km (Riva Ligure)
* Golf course Sanremo (18-hole golf course) in approximately 20 km
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.