Detached house, 6 people, 4 room/s, 3 bedroom/s, 1 bathroom/s, approximately 100 m², 1 floor/s.
Please note: The upper floor will be closed.
Furnishing: functional, pleasant, bright, tiled floor, parquet floor.
Equipment: TV; internet access Wi-Fi (included); washing machine, iron/ironing board; electric heating; storage room (garage).
* Living room: furniture suite, fireplace (insert), exit to terrace
* Dining area: in the living room, exit to terrace
* Kitchen: open to the dining area
* Kitchen/ cooking equipment: 3 induction fields, oven, microwave oven, dish-washer, combination fridge-freezer, coffee machine, water boiler, toaster
* Bedroom 1: queen-size bed
* Bedroom 2: queen-size bed
* Bedroom 3: 2 x single bed (0.80 m wide)
* Sanitary 1: shower, double washbasin
* Sanitary 2: separate WC
**Local service charges**
Electricity according to consumption approximately € 0.18/kWh. Final cleaning by tenants or against payment, € 50. Holiday resort tax. Linen/towels must be brought along. Bed linen available on loan, € 6 per person/change (on order). Towels available on loan, € 4 per person/change (on order). Deposit € 200 (in cash). Cot/High chair free of charge (on order). Pet 2 animals allowed, € 25 per pet and stay (please advise prior to arrival).
Situation: dead-end street, in the hamlet.
Access/parking: 2 x parking on the estate.
Estate (private use): approximately 600 m², closed plot (fence, hedge, wall), trees, well-kept, lawn.
Outdoor facilities(private use): terrace (elevated), furnishing provided, 2 deck chairs, 4 sun loungers, sunshade, gas barbecue.
* Center Plouhinec in approximately 1.5 km
* Lorient in approximately 15 km
* Next shopping possibility in approximately 1.5 km
* Next supermarket in approximately 2 km
* Sea in approximately 1.5 km
* Sandy beach (via footpath) in approximately 1.5 km
* Sandy beach in approximately 2.5 km (Plage du Lines)
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.