There is a certain nostalgic romance that comes with the Cote d'Azur, especially here at Le Cap, where the view of the bay of Villefranche and Cap Ferrat is possibly one of the most prized in Europe.
This spacious and sunny apartment is in a privileged location; facing South towards the bay of Villefranche, one of the deepest natural harbours in the Mediterranean, and just a stroll away from the town and the beach. Villefranche is a delightful town with a fabulous array of restaurants, including the old town with its narrow, cobbled streets and the seafront, both dotted with excellent restaurants. Enjoy the town's Saturday food market or the two antique markets held on Sundays. Hop on a train and explore the glitzy Riviera with ease…Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Monte Carlo and even Italy are on the doorstep. In Cap Ferrat, after exploring, especially The Villa Rothschild and gardens, dine in style on fresh seafood on the beach and watch the sun set over Villefranche.
Le Cap enjoys a calm setting in a small, tidy and private complex above the bay. It makes full use of the beautiful views and sunny aspect with a large South-facing terrace and impressive glass picture windows along the spacious and bright living room, both of which offer breath-taking views. A refreshing and panoramic swimming pool is available, but most guests head down to the beach, just a 15-minute walk away. There is also a small garden terrace, all you need for cooking and dining lavishly both indoors and outdoors and everything is comfortable, bright, attractive and bathed in the Mediterranean sunshine.
Dreamy, relaxing holidays are made up of everything Le Cap has to offer, including a touch of glamorous Cote d'Azur style and romance.
Apartment Interior (90 m² - 2nd Floor)
- Fully equipped kitchen (4 ring stove, hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, dishwasher, grill, toaster,pantry items)
- Dining room with seating for 8 people
- Lounge/living area with access to sun terrace
- Master bedroom with queen size double bed (150-160cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower enclosure and toilet
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds (can be placed together to form a double bed) and A/C
- Master bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, toilet and bidet (adjacent to bedroom 2)
- Guest toilet
- Utility room
- Shared unheated pool (size: 20x8m/depth: 0.8m-2m) with security fence and alarm system. The temperature is comfortable for swimming from May to October
- Sun terrace (south-facing) with two sun loungers, a small drinks table and a large dining table with six chairs (accessed from lounge area)
- Garden terrace equipped with a breakfast table with four chairs and a Weber barbecue (accessed from kitchen)
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Iron & Board
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Board Games
- I-Pod docking station
- Video Player
- Audio tape player
- CD player
- DVD player
- Music Library
- Satellite TV
- Sun loungers
Le Cap benefits from a privileged location: facing South towards the bay of Villefranche, one of the deepest natural harbours in the Mediterranean, and just a stroll away from the town and the beach.
Villefranche is a delightful town with a fabulous array of restaurants, including the old town with its narrow, cobbled streets and the seafront, both dotted with excellent restaurants. Enjoy the town's Saturday food market or the two antique markets held on Sundays.
The beach in Villefranche is one of the nicest in the area and recommended for families. It is well kept, clean, equipped with toilets, showers, catering facilities and car parking spaces. During the season, the water is even marked out with separate areas for children and adults.
In Cap Ferrat, dine in style on fresh seafood on the beach and watch the sunset over Villefranche after exploring, especially The Villa Rothschild and gardens.
In Beaulieu Sur Mer you can visit the Ville Kerylos, with its all year round mosaic workshop and a comprehensive progamme of events.
Finally, hop on a train and explore the glitzy Riviera with ease…Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Monte Carlo and even Italy are on the doorstep.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.