apartment, 8 people, 5 room/s, 4 bedroom/s, 2 bathroom/s, approx. 130 m², 2 floor/s, apartment on ground floor, separaterate access to the property.
* Suburbian area, sea view
* Access/parking - 3 x parking on the estate.,
Estate (shared use with holiday guests)
* 550 m², closed plot (fence, wall, entrance gate), trees, natural surroundings.,
Outdoor facilities(private use)
* Terrace (roofed), furnishing provided, 4 sun loungers, sunshade, barbecue.
Exterior (private use).
* Center Caminha in approx
* 3 km Moledo in approx
* 300 m Ancora in approx
* 1.5 km,
* Next shopping possibility (Moledo) in approx
* 300 m Next supermarket (Ancora) in approx
* 1.5 km,
* Sea in approx
* 30 m Sandy beach in approx
* 30 m.
Local service charges none
* Linen/towels available
* Change of bed linen/towels 1 x included for stays of 10 days and more
* Deposit € 200 (in cash)
* Extra bed € 15 per day (on order)
* Toddler bed/High chair free of charge (on order)
* Pet 1 pet allowed, € 25 per stay (please advise prior to arrival; additional pets on request only)..
* Further holiday makers live temporarily at floor 1
* Furnishing: holiday standard, local standard, rustic, tiled floor
* Equipment: satellite TV; stereo; washing machine, iron/ironing board; electric radiators
* Room layout:
Living room: furniture suite, fireplace (only for decoration), exit to terrace
* Dining area: in the living room
* Kitchen: separaterate, further dining area for 4 people
* Kitchen/ cooking equipment - 4 gas rings, oven, microwave oven, dish-washer, combination fridge-freezer, coffee machine, water boiler, toaster
* Bedroom 1: queen-size bed (1
* 60 m wide)
* Bedroom 2 - 2 x single bed
* Bedroom 3 - 2 x single bed
* Bedroom 4 - 2 x single bed (0
* 75 m wide, 1
* 90 m long)
* Bedroom 5 - 1 x single bed (1
* 00 m wide, 1
* 80 m long) as supplementary bed (see extra charges)
* Sanitary 1: bath, WC
* Sanitary 2: shower, WC
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.