Farmhouse Cora is a traditional 2 bedroom farmhouse, converted to beautifully pair modern comfort with authentic Gozo living, and ideally located just outside Victoria; capital of the island. Just 200 metres from the nearest restaurant, and a few minutes drive from the beach, you'll find this splendid holiday home suits the whole family.
Exposed stonework, and original fireplaces give this wonderful old farmhouse a true rustic charm, yet the private pool, jacuzzi bathtub, and fully equipped kitchen ensure this is every bit the luxury holiday. With one grand double bedroom, and one twin this makes a unique family getaway, on an island full of surprises.
- Entrance is through a small courtyard that leads to the living / dining area which overlooks the pool area, with a terrace that is accessed through patio doors. There is also a ceiling fan, cable TV, flat screen TV, and dining facilities.
- The kitchen is situated nearby and overlooks the courtyard through patio doors. The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, hob, cooker, fridge/freezer, coffee machine.
- There is also a small shower room with WC.
- A wide staircase leads to the bedrooms on first floor.
- Master double bedroom has antique four poster bed, fireplace and balcony overlooking the pool, terraces and the valley beyond. There is also an en suite bathroom with jacuzzi.
- One twin bedroom on the same floor with en suite shower room.
- A spiral staircase leads to the roof, which may be used as a sun terrace.
- The pool area has wooden sun loungers, picnic table and built - in B.B.Q.
Come enjoy a slower pace of life on Malta's sister island, where welcoming locals, exquisite seafood, and fascinating ancient ruins will create a rich, and fascinating holiday. Not to mention, you are surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, with some of the finest diving spots in the world; from networks of undersea caves to sunken WWII bombers!
On Gozo everything is close by, and you can reach the capital, the coastline, and many ancient historical wonders within moments of Cora.
From any point in Gozo you can reach the sea within ten minutes. Constant, gentle currents keep it clear and clean making Gozo a centre for diving, fishing and all manner of water sports. Temperatures can rise as high as 35 degrees Celsius during the summer months whereas enjoying warm temperatures in winter at around 17 degrees Celsius making the island an ideal location for holidays all year round.
Dining out in Gozo is a real treat. Various delicacies can be found from pasta to exquisite seafood dishes. A particular local dish is rabbit stewed in wine. Complementing the meal you can choose from Gozitan homemade wine to the locally brewed beer that is highly rated throughout the world.
The island is steeped in history including prehistoric temples that rival Stonehenge and churches to compare with the finest in Europe. The Gozitan culture during the last 7000 years was influenced by its dominators including the Phoenicians, the Arabs, the Romans, the Knights of St. John and the British.
Visitors to Gozo will be impressed by many things; but above all, it is the friendliness of the people that lingers and draws them back time and time again.
Maid service and change of linen included twice weekly.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.