semi-detached house, 6 people, 4 room/s, 3 bedroom/s, 2 bathroom/s, approx. 140 m², 2 floor/s.
* Holiday standard, local standard, rustic, tiled floor
* Satellite TV; stereo; internet access Wi-Fi (included); washing machine; safe; oil central heating.
Living room(ground floor)
* Furniture suite, fireplace (open), exit to terrace
* From the living room stairs to upper levels.
* In the living room.
* Separaterate (ground floor), exit to garden
* Kitchen/ cooking equipment - 4 ceramic hobs, oven, microwave oven, dish-washer, combination fridge-freezer, coffee machine, water boiler, toaster.
Bedroom 1(ground floor)
* Queen-size bed (1.60 m wide), exit to terrace
* Additional information
* Direct access to sanitary no 1
* Bedroom 2(floor 1) - 2 x single bed
* Bedroom 3(floor 1) - 2 x single bed
* Sanitary 1(ground floor, access from one bedroom only)
* Bath, WC
* Sanitary 2(ground floor)
* Separaterate WC
* Sanitary 3(floor 1)
* Bath, WC.
* Cart track, approx
* 300 m
* Estate (shared use with the owner and holiday guests)
* 1.5 ha, in a hillside, terraced, with plants
* Owner lives on the property..
Pool (shared use) - 12.0 x 6.0 m, 24.03.18-10.11.18, open from 10.00-AM-6.00-PM h
* Pool area
Exterior (private use).
Plot description - 2 x parking on the estate
* Terrace (view-protected), furnishing provided..
* Center Plascassier in approx
* 2 km Valbonne in approx
* 4 km Grasse in approx
* 10 km,
* Next supermarket (Plascassier) in approx
* 2 km,
* Sea in approx
* 15 km Sandy beach in approx
* 15 km.
Local service charges € 10 per person and stay (depending on occupancy) plus Holiday resort tax
* Linen/towels must be brought along
* Bed linen and towels available on loan, € 15 per person/change (on order)
* Deposit € 400 (in cash)
* Toddler bed/High chair only within the maximum occupancy, free of charge (on request)
* Pet not allowed..
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.