Just outside the capital Marrakech lies Dar Madani, an immaculately finished palace in the desert designed to satisfy those with the most discerning tastes, for whom only the finest luxury will do.
The villa features its own hammam, tearoom, huge cushioned lounge areas and six luxurious suites, a number kept intentionally low to ensure each guest experiences the greatest autonomy and satisfaction throughout their stay. The traditional Moroccan Bejmat tiling, Zellige mosaics and Tadelkat plastering techniques are tastefully displayed in all their glory throughout the property. Many antique artefacts are subtly arranged to give each spacious and stylish room a distinctive character.
Exiting the house through the classic Moroccan arch shaped corridors you enter a serene Andalusian garden of luscious green lawns, dotted with palms trees and stepping stone footpaths. The centre piece is undoubtedly the stately rectangular swimming pool, set within a large terracotta patio and surrounded by double sun loungers with individual parasols, providing respite from the North African sun.
A team of devoted and professional staff are at your disposal, including a masseuse, driver and on site chef serving up culinary delights from the kitchen. Sampling exotic regional flavours in the year round sunshine the atmosphere is enchanting as the call to prayer echoes across the rooftops, and on to the snow-capped peaks of the Atlas Mountains on the horizon.
Please note that this property comes with full staff and breakfast included on a daily basis.
6 individually styled bedroom suites
- Suite 1: Spacious Marrakech themed suite with double queen bed, en-suit toilet, shower and bidet. Private terrace with views of the garden and the Atlas Mountains.
- Suite 2: Junior suite with Sahara theme. Includes double queen bed, living room and en-suit toilet, shower and bidet. Private terrace with views of garden and Atlas Mountains.
- Suite 3: Junior suite with Berbere theme. Includes double queen bed, living room and en-suit toilet, shower and bidet. Private terrace with views of garden and Atlas Mountains.
- Suite 4:Royal suite with living room, chimeny and private terrace with views of the garden and the Atlas Mountains. Separate dressing room and spacious bathroom with bathtub and shower. Double queen bed.
- Suite 5:Imperial suite with living room, chimney, and large dressing room that can function as a double room. Spacious bathroom with shower and bathtub. Private terrace with intimate views of a beautiful Japanese garden. Double queen bed.
- Suite 6:Caidal tent set up as a luxurious suite, experience the nomadic life and get your own space from the main building whilst still in ultimate luxury and comfort. Complete with sofa and armchair, double queen bed, and marble bathtub.
- Hair dryer
- Room service
- Internet access
- Direct phone
- Supplementary bed
Situated on the road to Ouarzazate, just a few minutes away from Marrakesh center so great transport links, and within view of the Atlas Mountains.
Located just 10 minutes drive from major golf courses of Marrakech, Dar Cherif attracts golf enthusiasts from around the world.
Guests are offered a customized transportation to golf courses of their choice, assistance for equipment rental, reservation of green fees and tuition.
Golf courses nearby:
The Marrakech Royal Golf: 18 holes, Par 71, Handicap 32 Amelkis Golf: 18 holes, Par 72, Handicap 35
The Palmeraie Golf Palace: 27 holes, Par 72, Handicap 35.
El Maaden : 18 holes, Par 72.
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.