Chlorakas Beach House has an excellent location within the village of Chloraka, just slightly to the west of Paphos. A wide range of helpful amenities can be found here including tavernas, shops and beautiful beaches. The villa is a perfect family-friendly choice for those looking for a tranquil base from which to explore both lively Paphos and Coral Bay as well as a range of near-by historical sites and attractions.
The villa boasts beautiful modern interiors, the calming choice of pastel shades helps to create a relaxed beach vibe. It can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests across four spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of an open-plan living and dining room as well as a modern, fitted kitchen which boasts all necessary amenities for a more than comfortable stay. Upstairs, on the first floor is the double master bedroom which boasts an en-suite bathroom and access to a private balcony from which gorgeous sea views can be enjoyed. Also on this level is a second double bedroom, again with its own en-suite bathroom. Heading downstairs, on the lower ground floor are the remaining two bedrooms, one being a double and one a twin as well as a family bathroom.
The outside space has the real wow factor, at the end of your private garden is the sea! The large private pool is the perfect spot from which to cool off after a long day on the beach while admiring the gorgeous Mediterranean views. The covered dining area complete with handy barbecue is excellent for those looking to indulge in some al fresco dining while in sunny Cyprus.
- Living room with TV, DVD, dining facilities and access to pool terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and breakfast bar
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom with double bed and TV
- Bedroom with twin beds and TV
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, WC and washbasin
- Master bedroom with double bed, TV, patio doors leading to private balcony and en-suite bathrom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Private swimming pool (ladder access)
- Pergola covered dining facilities with privacy blind
- Sun loungers
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Hairdyers in all bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron & board
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.