Casa Bella is a tastefully furnished semi-detached holiday home with private saltwater swimming pool; it's located in the town of Bukori, near the picturesque village of Vižinada.
Bukori is surrounded by countless field, vineyard and orchards. The well-know cycle and hiking path Parenzana can be found nearby; nice for active holidaymakers! Parenzare used to be the railway between Poreč en Triest. Nowadays it's one of Istria's most well-known sights.
The friendly owner lives in the other part of the house with his family. They don't use the garden of Casa Bella's living area.
Casa Bella is a beautiful, pleasant holiday home on a single floor, equipped with air conditioning. You'll have a living room, an open-plan kitchen with dining table and two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms at your disposal. There also is covered terrace with garden furniture.
* Entrance (acces via outside stairway)
* Living room (single sofa bed, TV (satellite), air conditioning)
* Kitchen (electric kettle, toaster, cooker (4 ring stoves, electric), coffee machine, oven, fridge-freezer)
* Bedroom with bathroom (single bed, double bed, shower, washbasin, toilet, air conditioning)
* Bedroom with bathroom (2x single bed, shower, washbasin, toilet, air conditioning)
* Terrace (roofed)
* Garden furniture
* 1x washing machine
* 1x garden
* 1x fenced)
* 1x BBQ
* 1x parking
* 1x swimming pool
* 1x 7 x 3 m.)
* 1x safety deposit box
* 1x children's bed
* 1x high chair
* 1x iron
* For reasons of tranquillity, this holiday home will not be rented to groups of youngsters
* The house owner lives in the same house where the apartment is situated
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.