This traditional thatched cottage sits near the quiet village of Denston. The beamed ceilings and low doorways add to the character of this single-store property which enjoys a peaceful rural setting whilst being within easy reach of many of Suffolk's attractions.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, CD player
- General: Gas central heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living/Dining room, 1 Kitchen,
- Beds: Bunk beds (1 set), Double bed (1) . Pease note property only suitable for 2 adults and 2 children due to style of cottage.
- Other: Books and games provided, Telephone for incoming calls.
- Outdoors: Gardens with patio, furniture and summerhouse
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
* Kitchen (oven, microwave, washing machine)
* Living/diningroom (TV, DVD player, stereo unit)
* Bedroom (double bed)
* Bedroom (bunk bed)
* Bathroom (bathtub with shower, washbasin, toilet)
* 1x recreation room
* 1x garden
* 1x parking
* 1x children's bed
* 1x high chair
Shop: 2 miles Pub: 1 mile.
Some low doorways so mind your heads! Parking for two cars. Telephone for incoming calls
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.