This spacious luxury villa is located in Lindfields, just 10 minutes drive from the Disney attractions. The villa itself overlooks a beautiful lake and conservation area and the private, fully screened pool attracts the sun throughout the day. A Publix supermarket is located nearby for those all important groceries and numerous shops and restaurants are just minutes away on Highway 192. Several golf courses can be found within a 5 mile radius.
This lovely air-conditioned villa is very homely and has everything you need to make your stay in Orlando as comfortable as possible.
· Master bedroom suite with large double bed, ceiling fan and remote TV with patio doors onto the pool. Ensuite bathroom with two washbasins, cute corner bath tub, large walk in shower and toilet. Large closet, extra cupboards and dressing table and storage.
· 2 further bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin, all with large closets and ceiling fans.
· Second bathroom with toilet, bath with shower and washbasin.
· Spacious open plan dining, kitchen and living area with cable tv, video and dvd player. Patio doors from living area to the pool area.
· Full kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, fridge freezer ice maker and all the cookware, crockery, glasses and utensils you will need
· Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
· Telephone with free calls within USA and to landlines in UK and Ireland.
· Double garage
Relax by the Pool
Outside is the inviting pool elevated on the lakeside with beautiful views of the conservation area opposite. The pool is fully screened to keep out unwanted bugs and is well furnished with table, chairs and recliners so you can relax and soak up the rays. There is a covered lanai to provide some welcome relief should the sun become too strong or you just want to relax in the shade. Additional pool heating is available should you require
Follow Owners Abroad on Twitter
A tranquil villa in Iznate, Nerja. Offering stunning sea views, a private pool and shaded areas you can enjoy a holiday in a peaceful location, where the Spanish live and tend their grapes, olives and almonds.